dsmHack is a not-for-profit organization working to elevate and strengthen the community by building software, learning from each other and giving back. The organization centers around the idea of “Build.Learn.Give.”, which includes building technology solutions and relationships throughout the community, learning new skills or thought processes and giving time and skills to nonprofits who need, but cannot afford it.
We envision a community where technology is never a barrier to doing good.
Create opportunities to connect local nonprofit organizations and technologists to cultivate organizational and individual growth.
- STEM in DSM: Des Moines Charity Hack pairs local nonprofits with tech professionals June 1, 2015
- FAO’s Custom Designed Website Revealed: Webspec Design’s Experience at dsmHack – Part 2 March 9, 2015
- Level Up Lunch: dsmHack 2015 March 8, 2015
- Build. Learn. Give.: Webspec Design’s Experience at dsmHack – Part 1 March 3, 2015
- Des Moines Charity Hack-a-thon February 28, 2015
- Hackathon helping 10 Des Moines charities February 27, 2015
- dsmhack working with 10 local nonprofits to meet technology needs February 27, 2015
- Des Moines Charity Hackathon Announces Local Charity Participants February 25, 2015
- Untangling the web: Greater Des Moines nonprofits look for solutions to overcome technology challenges. February 5, 2015
- Insight On Business: In This Case “Hacking” Is a Good Thing January 30, 2015
- DSM Charity Hack Nonprofit FAQ January 27, 2015
- TechTalk: dsmHack event returns in February January 17, 2015
- 48 Hour Community Hack-a-thon Returns in February January 6, 2015
Photos & Videos
Please direct all media inquiries to info@dsmHack.org.